Winuscon 10 (details)
Winuscon 10, the Whole in One of Windows, has been completely rewritten from ground up.
If you don't have the time or inclination to dig through Windows menus yourself, Winuscon provides centralized access to many Windows 10 functions and features from a single, attractive interface. Manage and organize your files in a dual-pane interface, with features for listing, printing, (un)packing, renaming and distributing them to automatically generated Folders based on file properties. New Folders can be generated in batches, using predefined scripts and/or lists. On top of that, each folder can be transformed into a Project, with many properties to manage your projects with ease.
Winuscon allows you to access most administrative functions, as well as network settings, printers, drives etc. without having to click through multiple Windows options. In addition, it includes several useful internet utilities, including a web search functions, network tools and much more. Power users will also like the integrated Powershell consoles with an accompanying scripts-database, containing all kinds of data (i.e. user names, servers etc.) to be used in the scripts. It also enables you to launch Windows programs and Universal Windows Apps, like WhatsApp, Signal, Zoom, Teams, to just name a few of them. You can personalize your ribbon/menu to arrange tabs and commands in the order you want them, hide or unhide your ribbon, and hide those commands you use less often.
Download 10 days version: Winuscon 10 (full working version)
You can buy an unlimited Software License by adding Winuscon 10 to your basket and check out. You will receive your license code by email. You do not have to download the program again, just enter your license code when prompted after 10 days of use.
Main features of Winuscon 10 (introduction video)
- Dual Panel File Manager with many extended features
- Advanced Copy Software Tool using properties - i.e. Artist, Album, Title, ISO, F-Stop, Country, City, Street etc. - of the file to create the target Folders
- Advanced Copy/Move Manager
- Advanced Rename Software Tool, using file properties like: Country, City, Street etc. as part(s) of the new filename
- Advanced New Folder wizard, creating Folders and Subfolders based on templates using counters, dates, day of week etc.
- Change File attributes in Batches
- Transform any Folder into a Project Folder with links to DropBox, WhatsApp, Telegram, Teams etc.
- Select Favorite and/or Special Folders from the Main menu
- Print Folder structure and content
- Google Map Search Photos and assign EXIF and IPTC tags
- Search Tool with the option to export the results (Text, Excel(X), XML, HTML) or save them to disk
- Find File Duplicates using bit by bit compare
- Generating Webpages as contactsheets for your Photos or Documents
- Data Analysis of the Search results using Pivot Tables with the option to export the results (Text, Excel(X), XML, HTML) or save them to disk
- Advanced Internet Search Tool: executing multiple (saved) Internet searches, using unlimited searchengines with one mouse click
- Launch and manage WUA apps from the Main menu (communication, media, Google Office and MS Office, office support)
- Syntax Editor and Hex Editor
- Embedded Windows Media Player
- Network Tools
- Windows Accessoires Menu
- Windows System Tools Menu
- System Tools
- Multiple Remote Desktop clients
- PowerShell Scripts Database: add meta-tags to scripts (Server, DN, Developer etc.), execute scripts and display the results inside an embedded Spreadsheet
- Launch Windows Sandbox
Logout of your Google account to be able to use the Google Search engines within Winuscon without restrictions. Google does not allow computer generated searches. Use the Guest mode instead. This mode will alow you to use computer generated searches., while respecting Google's services.
To be able to view Files in the MS Internet Explorer within Winuscon 10, agree on executing ViewInBrowser.reg and SuppressOpensavePrompt.reg after the installation has been finished.
The WUA apps used in Winuscon are all FREE apps, but you will have to install them yourself from within Winuscon 10 after installation.
To interact with MS Office apps, the Microsoft Office Suite has to be installed on your system.